Accessing Your Child's ePortfolio
Some classes at Brighouse will be using ePortfolios as a tool to document and communicate student learning. Each student will have an individual ePortfolio which they can access via their own username and password. If your child's teacher has communicated to you that your child will be using an ePortfolio this year, please see the instructions below:
Accessing Your Child's Class Website and ePortfolio:
- Go to http://portal.sd38.bc.ca.
- Enter your child's login name. It begins with your child’s initials and a 6-digit number: XX000123.
- Your child’s password remains the same as last year and is his/her numerical birthdate in either: mmddyyyy or ddmmyyyy format. If you cannot login with either format of birthdate, please let your child's teacher know and we can help reset the password if you have any trouble accessing your account.
- Your child’s login name can be found on a label on the inside cover of his/her agenda for future reference.
- Once you have logged in, hover over “My Classes” and click on your child's current class.
- When finished, if you are sharing the device with other children, be sure to click on the ‘Sign Out’ button.
Please contact your child's teacher if you need support with accessing your child's ePortfolio.